Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reckless Abandon on Hiatus...WiscoSota Sports Podcast Coming Soon!

I've been asked lately "What's the deal with Reckless Abandon?" As you can see, I have not written on the blog for over two months. The reason stems not from a lack of interest, but from a lack of time.

I am currently finishing up my degree in Strategic Communications at the University of Minnesota Twin-Cities. I will graduate in December with a major in Strategic Communications (Advertising/PR) and minors in Business Management and Spanish Studies.

In addition to finishing up my degree, I am also working at the Minnesota High Tech Association (MHTA) as the Public Affairs Intern. Two weeks ago, I quit my second job with Public Health Solutions (PHS) so I would have more time to focus on the MHTA internship and my final classes.

With Reckless Abandon now on the backburner, I am focusing my free time and energy on a new project called the "WiscoSota Sports Podcast." This audio podcast will be a weekly sports talk show that includes commentary from friends and fans in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Don't forget to check www.wiscosotasports.com in the coming days for the kickoff of the "WiscoSota Sports Podcast!"

As always, you can follow me on Twitter @JeromeHarrison and connect with me on LinkedIn.

See you soon!

-Jerome

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment